– All 304 stainless steel construction
– No paint or epoxy to chip or peel
– Double O-ring seal
– Accepts all standard 2-1/2” OD x 1” ID type filter cartridges
– Use for Facet FGO and Velcon ACO aviation cartridges
– Can be used in a wide variety of applications
– Quick opening threaded closure ring
– Optional ring knob handles available
– Flow rate 10 USGPM (15 USGPM for some applications)
Insulating ● Hydraulic ● Lubricating ● Organic ● Mineral
Water ● Paints ● Fertilizers ● Most Acids ● Most Gases
Note: O-ring sealing material must be selected for the specific application the housing is to be utilized in.
PF310 Shown with Optional Ring Handle Knobs
The PEAR PF310 series filter housing is a unique widely adaptable unit that can be used in many applications with a wide variety of available filter elements for almost any application. For solids removal with particulate type filter elements, water removal with media absorbing type filter elements and activated carbon media for chemical absorption.
The all stainless steel body provides a strong durable housing. The stainless steel ring closure allows quick easy access for cartridge change outs using the supplied ¼” tightening/loosening tool. For tool free removal there is available the ring knobs option that can be ordered with a new unit or installed onto existing units with little effort. The internal spring and end cup insure a tight seal with double open ended type cartridges.
The two internal O-ring seal provide double sealing insure leak free operation. Available in different O-ring material compounds for a wide range of product compatibility.